Recommend me to your friends

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Deal of the Day! Celebrity Cruise at Christmas...

Fancy getting away this Christmas?? If so check out my fantastic DEAL OF THE DAY....

Celebrity Equinox XMAS CRUISE!

Departing 17th December 2010

12 night Ultimate Caribbean Fly/Cruise

Cruise Itinerary
Fly UK/ Fort Lauderdale – Cruising – Cruising – St Thomas – St Kitts – Barbados – Dominica – St Maarten – Cruising – Cruising – Fort Lauderdale/ Fly UK

FANTASTIC BALCONY STATEROOM PRICES!!

Balcony Prices from £1618 flying from LHR

Balcony Prices from £1688pp Flying from MANCHESTER

Balcony Prices from £1688pp Flying from GLA/EDI

Celebrity Cruises are a 5* Cruise line, the Equinox is part of the Solstice Class of ship which is the newest and most contemporary within the fleet. I have actually been onboard this ship and can personally recommend her! Certainly one of my favourite ships to date.

Call me for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment