Recommend me to your friends

Thursday 11 February 2010

Want something different?

Why not try a World Cruise/Sector?

Did you know that you can choose a huge variety of itineraries from each ship that is undertaking a World Cruise? The cruise lines split them up into many different sectors that you can choose from, so if 100 odd nights is just a little too much for you why not do 20 or 17 or 39 even?

One of my clients this morning asked me if there were any cruises that take in South Africa, when I mentioned World Cruise Sectors he did not know they existed!
With itineraries ranging from New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Auckland, Cape Town, Dubai you really are spoiled for choice.

So if you are looking to try something different in your next cruise take a look at the World Cruise Sectors on offer and see if any of them take your fancy!

Call me for 2011 brochures OR it’s not too late for 2010 as they finish early April.

No comments:

Post a Comment