Recommend me to your friends

Monday 10 January 2011

Welcome to January!

I haven't taken the opportunity yet to wish all my customers and blog readers a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope you all had a very lovely Christmas and your New Year Celebrations were as fun as mine :)

So, Welcome to 2011 and January.....what do we have in store?



Well all of the cruise lines have been busy implementing their turn of year campaigns and I have to say there are some great deals to be had! Such as FREE PARKING, ONBOARD SPENDS, FREE UPGRADES AND FREE CHILD PLACES!

Along with the cruise lines turn of year campaigns, which I will go into further details in a moment for you, here at cruise.co.uk we are having a January BIG NEW YEAR SALE where you can recieve upto 15% off thousand of cruises!

Here is a sample of what you can get....

Royal Caribbean- Upto 10% off
Celebrity Eclipse - Free Caparking and up to $150 onboard spend with savings of upto £500
Cunard - Upto 15% off, onboard spends and Free Kids places all on selected sailings.
NCL - Free Catagory Upgrades
plus many many more... For a full list of deals click here

If you have the winter blues and are fed up with the crazy weather then start thinking about your next cruise holiday and take advantage of the great deals currently on offer! Give me a call today to see what I can do for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment