Recommend me to your friends

Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween.....!

Today is Halloween - or All-Hallows-Eve as it was originally known - where traditionally we like to dress up in scary costumes and carve out pumpkins into scary faces! It is a night of spookiness and ghouls and ghosts so prepare to be scared.....!


Lots of children will be out undertaking the American tradition of Trick or Treating. I had my first trick or treaters visit my house on Saturday night but they didn’t even dress up!

Soooooo what have I been doing to get into the spirit of things?? Well Saturday night I went to my friends spooky 30th Birthday Party where we celebrated with all of our close friends. Everyone really got into the spirit of things and made so much effort....here we are on our spooky fright night.....Considering I am petrified of spiders I think my outfit was quite a brave choice.....










HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL......

No comments:

Post a Comment