Recommend me to your friends

Monday 2 January 2012

Its 2012!

Firstly, I would like to wish a very Happy New Year to all my colleagues and clients. I hope everybody had a lovely Christmas and nice relaxing break. I hope 2012 has lots of fabulous things in store for you all...





If you are anything like me you are now trying to devise a plan to shift those unwanted pesky Christmas pounds following some over indulgence :) but it was all worth it! I was spoiled by my partner with a beautiful bracelet and earrings and some of my favourite perfume, what more could a girl ask for?!

But back to work now for me after 2 weeks away from the office spent with wonderful family and friends. Some of the things I got up to on my break included Xmas Shopping, a visit to the German Market in Birmingham for a hot chocolate with a dash of Amaretto, babysitting my Niece and Nephew's, afternoon tea with my girlfriends, a party night out at the Jam House all to name but a few things!

But January has finally arrived and its time to get back in the swing of things....although the party need not end in January! The cruise lines have some great January deals to break those New Year blues. Why not get in touch with me to find out what you can be taking advantage of and I will be more than happy to help you find a great cruise deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment