Recommend me to your friends

Monday 23 April 2012

It's all go go go for 2013!

I am well and truly settled back into office life now after a lovely week off on my River Cruise with Avalon Waterways (details of this to follow)

It's all busy busy with the launch of the 2013/2014 cruises for P&O and Cunard so all this week I am in the office from 7.45am ready for when the cruises go on sale at 8am - dedication I know! I have been at Cruise.co.uk for 4 launches now and every single one has been more sucessful than the other, with us securing the best cabins at the cheapest launch prices and so far this year has been no exception. We still have the rest of the week to go so you still have time to get in touch if you are thinking of booking for next year!

Once the dust has settled this week with the launch I will be writing a full blog on my wonderful (and it really was a wonderful experience) River Cruise from Paris....watch this space for lots of fab pictures of some famous sights.....

No comments:

Post a Comment