Recommend me to your friends

Wednesday 22 August 2012

The Stork has made a delivery!

I was very excited on Sunday as the baby stork made a special delivery, I became an aunty to my 3rd nephew! And what an absolute gorgeous little munchkin he is...he was a little bit early so only weighed in at 6lb 12ounces, bless him. My sister and her husband named him Oliver but Ollie for short. That's 5 neices and nephews in total plus my boyfriends of 6, so lot's of pressies to buy for at xmas!! They are all worth every penny though :)

I am trying to convince them all that the best way to holiday now with all the children is a cruise! With cruise lines around such as Royal Caribbean and Disney where they have amazing childrens clubs, lot's of inovative facilities such as ice skating rinks, rick climbing walls, shows, entertainment and much much more. Cruising is the best and safest way to holiday as a family nowadays and of course excellent value for money. Maybe when little Ollie is a bit older I can take him on his very first cruise, we shall see....

3 comments: