Recommend me to your friends

Monday 26 April 2010

Cunard Launch day - huge success for Cruise.co.uk!

Well, i am back home and exhausted after, what can only be described, as an extremely manic but exciting day!

We were all hands on deck at 1pm today for the launch of Cunard 2011 sailings, finger and phones at the ready to secure our pre-registered clients the best cabin availability and boy what a good job we did! I am pleased to report they we literally managed to get nearly all of the cabins required, a huge success even if we do say so ourselves!

The QE was obviously going to be the most popular and difficult to get hold of, I had 4 cabins to try and secure. It started off with a bang at 1pm when we were all trying to access the sailings, one of my sailings on 28th October 2011 QE was completely locked out on the system, it was sheer panic....but once up and running we managed to secure our cabins without a hitch, phew! Then we have the great job of calling our clients back to be the bearer of good news and let them know they are all booked up, best part of the job if you ask me :)

Its not over yet though, today was just the beginning as tomorrow is the start of the P&O cruises from 8am.....here we go again....!!!

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I was not one of those people to receive the good news! I had pre registered for a balcony cabin for myself, husband and two kids on Queen Elisabeth and also a balcony twin. When it came to 1.00, I got my call from Daniel telling me the only rooms to sleep four on the ship were inside ones and that they haven't built any others to take 4. Very dissappointing as we had planned this for my husbands 40th, but didn't fancy being stuck in an inside with 2 kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Micallef,
    I am extremely sorry to hear you were one of the unfortunate ones who missed out. 4 birth cabins are always very difficult for us to get hold of, particularly on the Cunard ships as they have such limited availability! My advice is, keep your eye on it as they can get cancellations therefore one may become available at some point.
    Kind regards
    Julia

    ReplyDelete