Recommend me to your friends

Thursday 12 August 2010

I am going away on Holiday...yay!

Hello to all my cruisers,


Just to let you all know I am off on my holidays from Friday 13th August (unlucky for some but not for me!) and will be back in the office on Monday 23rd August.

I am off to Turkey, not on a cruise unfortunately this time but I am still very much looking forward to it. I am hoping to take in the tradition of the Turkish baths and the fine cuisine of a Turkish Kebab!

I will be sure to take lots of pictures and fill you in with a blog when I get back.
If you have any urgent questions while I am away please email contactus@cruise.co.uk or call the main sales line on 0800 091 5254 - or if you perfer you can leave me a voicemail and I will call you when I return.

BON VOYAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment