Recommend me to your friends

Monday 30 August 2010

I am off on my travels again...lucky me!

Hello cruisers,

Just to let you all know (and rub it in a little) I am off on my travels again this week the lucky girl I am! this time I am doing a City Break in Manchester. Why Manchester? I'm not sure myself to be honest but I have done London to death and its somewhere that I have never been! The place where we are staying is Deansgate and is about 5minutes away from Granada Studios where they film Coronation Street. I am a soap junkie so I am going to be on the lookout for any characters from the soap wandering around, I may get a glimpse of Ken Barlow or Gail Platt!

My boyfriend is a huge footie fan so no doubt I will be dragged around Old Trafford for a tour and we also have a spa day planned so I will be busy busy...

If you have any urgent queries whilst I am away then please call the main sales line on 0800 091 5254 and my colleagues will be able to assist you. I will be returning on Monday 6th September if you would like to speak with me.

Bon Voyage again!

No comments:

Post a Comment