Recommend me to your friends

Monday 6 September 2010

Queen Elizabeth Launch....here I come!

In light of the confirmation of the Godmother for the brand new Cunard Queen Elizabeth being Her Royal Majesty herself I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to gloat a little as I am pleased to announce that I too will also be going down to the Launch of the QE on the 9th October! How laaady dar of me!

Unfortunately I wont be there the same time as her Majesty but I do get to spend the night onboard to experience what the QE has to offer. We had an in house competition here at cruise.co.uk to win a place and due to my loyal customers logging onto my blog page and kindly rating my service I was lucky enough to be one of the Cruise Consultants to win my place :)



I am extremely excited I have to say because I have not yet had the experience of a Cunard Ship, the QE is very hotly anticipated by all us Cruise Agents and avid Cruisers so it will be a very interesting and wonderful experience im sure! I will of course be taking lots of pictures for all to see what she looks like and I will write a blog on my thoughts and personal opinion so watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment