Recommend me to your friends

Friday 8 October 2010

Eye Spy...a Costa Ship!

I have just had this picture sent to me from a client who was in Izmir in Turkey....they Spied a Costa ship docked in port and thought they would send it to me to add to my collection...
View DSC00290.JPG in slide show
Its quite far away but you can just see the signature yellow funnel with the C on it for Costa. Im not sure which ship it is but my guess is it will be the Costa Serena doing  Venezia : Bari : Katakolon : Izmir : Istanbul : Dubrovnik : Venezia for 7nts.

Feel free to contact me for more information on Costa and prices.

I am always on the look out for pictures of ships - so if you are ever on your travels and see one in port feel free to send them on to me to make an apperance on my blog page  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment