Recommend me to your friends

Friday 8 October 2010

Off to see a Queen!

Hello folks, I just thought I would write a blog to you all as I am off on an exciting adventure tomorrow to see the Queen....not Her Majesty i'm afraid but the long and eagerly awaited new addition to the Cunard fleet the Queen Elizabeth!

We have all been anticipating her arrival here at Cruise.co.uk since I started with the company in February 2009 and it has finally arrived. I feel very lucky indeed to be one of the chosen ones to go and see her. I will be travelling down tomorrow morning to spend the day onboard looking at the staterooms and taking in the fantastic facilities she has to offer guests. We then get dress up in our Sunday best froks for an evening of fine dining and entertainment.

This is to give us an idea of what she is really going to be like for passengers so we can pass on our knowledge to you! I have booked many guest onboard for her future sailings so if anybody has any questions before you travel feel free to call me and ask away, I will give my honest and open opinion.

I am already doing a little test for a customer thinking of booking on her whose wife has a wheat intolerance - I am going to ask for a wheat free roll at dinner to see how well they handle my request.

I will be out of the office from 11am tomorrow but will be returning approximately midday on Sunday where I will be working until 6pm, I cant guarantee a bad head wont be on the cards! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment