Recommend me to your friends

Friday 5 November 2010

Bon Voyage....I am going on the Queen Mary 2!

Monday sees me heading back down to Southampton to see my second Queen, the Queen Mary 2! It only seems like 5 minutes ago I was in Southampton for the Launch of the newest edition of the Cunard fleet the Queen Elizabeth.
                               
I will be spending 2 nights onboard with 5 of my cruise.co.uk colleagues where we will be sailing over to Cherbourg to spend a full day taking in the delights of Normandy.

I have to say I am extremely excited about seeing the Mary and experiencing a sailing on her as I have heard nothing but great things about her. She is a firm favourite with lots of my customers and avid Cunarders so it will interesting to see why! No doubt we will have a few tiples in the Golden Lion and I may even try a little afternoon tea!

I will be doing some comparisons no doubt against the Queen Elizabeth to see who is the fairest Maiden so watch this space for blogs when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment