Recommend me to your friends

Friday 19 November 2010

VOTE FOR ME! :)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my blog followers for taking the time and effort to read my blog over the last year and kindly rating my service that you have received from me, all of which have been lovely comments which are much appreciated :)


See full size imageNow I just need to ask one more favour of you....VOTE FOR ME!

Next weekend will see our office heading onboard the Aurora for our annual Christmas party cruise. Whilst onboard we will be attending a small award ceremony which is in-house to acknowledge the 1. Best Blog page 2. Best Cruise Consultant. So if I could ask you to take your time to VOTE FOR ME by clicking the vote for me button on the top page of my blog and keep your fingers crossed!!

Thank you! x

1 comment:

  1. MOST HELPFUL,EFFICIENT. JULIA ,WE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU FOR MORE BOOKINGS.

    ReplyDelete