Recommend me to your friends

Tuesday 22 March 2011

3..2..1...LAUNCH!

So folks...its that time of year again where we are for launch of the new 2012/2013 P&O and Cunard dates...Exciting I hear you say, yes I know!

Now here at cruise.co.uk we always make quite a big song and dance about it as we know, like many of you do, that it is always best to book early to get yourself the best deals! Why? Because you get the best cabin availability AND you get the best deal in the launch price! Along with onboard credit and free carparking on selected cruises.

I have seen the Itineraries and there are some exciting new short cruises lined up with P&O next year of which I will definitely be taking advantage of. These will be great for all you first time cruisers who are not sure and want to just do a sample of cruising or alternatively you may be looking for a party cruise for a hen weekend or Birthday, it provides endless possibilities.

So how does it work?
You can view the 2012 itineraries on our website - then give me a call and I can give you pricing on it. Then you can put your name down on our pre registration list where I will go in on the day that it goes on sale and book you the best cabin! Simple!

The all important Launch dates:

P&O
2/04/2011 9am - All sailings for Portunus/Pennisular Gold Members
05/04/2011 - 8am - March, April,May 2012
06/04/2011 - 8am - June, July, August 2012
07/04/2011 - 8am - September, October, November 2012
08/04/2011 - 8am - December 2012, then January, Feb, March, April 2013

Cunard
04/04/2011 - 9am for World Club Members and then 1pm for all others.

So dont delay in getting yourself PRE REGISTERED WITH ME TODAY! Call me for information and assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment