Recommend me to your friends

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Introducing The H.M.S Ju Ju....

Following on from my blog " new cruise ship design by and 8yr old" their has been further revelations from my niece and her ship building skills!

As it is coming up to Comic Relief (Red Nose Day) she has been asked by her school to do something for Charity to raise money. She decided that she is going to build her very own boats to sell at the fate they will be holding.

I was her first victim and purchsed my very own bespoke ship built just for me! Introducing the H.M.S Ju Ju (my nick name from her)......



This will sit pride of place on my desk :) and cost me £2 for charity, that was my good deed for the day! hopefully she will sell lots more and raise lots of money for charity....

No comments:

Post a Comment