Recommend me to your friends

Sunday 24 April 2011

Living it up in the Yacht club!

It was only the other day I was sat in the office complaining to my colleagues that I had nothing to look forward to and would really love to take a cruise. Well the gods must have been looking down on me that day as no soner had I said this I was then informed by my manager that I have been selected to take a 2nt cruise from Barcelona on the 15th July in the MSC Yacht Club no less onboard the beautiful Splendida!!

See full size image





So what do I have to look forward to with MSC Yacht Club?

99 Suites that occupy 43,000 square feet of the ship with full Butler service (ooooooh how lovely) and Concierge staff ready to pamper and spoil me.


I will be met by a Butler at the pier and taken to a special check in area where no queuing is guaranteed. That sounds pretty good to me! The Butler will then take me to my suite where I will immediately have my luggage should I feel the need to freshen up.

See full size image






In my Suite I will have a complimentary mini bar :) say no more! A full bath and shower with beautiful Marble and complimentary Wi-Fi, Interactive TV, Nintendo Wii complimented by luxurious linens and a pillow menu.

See full size image



I will have VIP access to private areas of the ship only allowed for Yacht Club guests and I can sip cocktails in the elegant Sky dome bar directly under the stars.
See full size image





The one thing I am most excited about though (being the girly girl that I am) is the reserved access to the Aurea Spa wellness Centre.

All inclusive menus from the a la carte restaurants and 24 hour room service is included along with drinks in the Top Sail Lounge.

2 Days is just not going to be enough for me!!! Needless to say I am extremely excited and will of course be writing a full blog on my cruises experience when I get back. If you have anything you would like me to look out for then do feel free to ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment