Recommend me to your friends

Sunday 29 May 2011

Busy Busy Busy

For the past few weeks I have been deliberating on what to do for my summer holiday.....and I have now finally decided and got my flights booked!


Like hundreds of other people who we have had calling in to us here at cruise.co.uk  over the last few weeks looking for last minute deals or summer holiday deals to get away I too have been wondering what I should do. My dilemma was that my boyfriend, who is currently training to be a solicitor, has used up all of his annual leave on exam revision and therefore is not able to have a break with me, very sad yes but needs must I suppose! So what was I going to do??

To the rescue came my family! My Mum, Sister, her Husband and my 9yr old Niece and 3yr old Nephew have hired a villa in Spain near Malaga and low and behold there was a spare bed going, so £147 later I booked up my flights with Ryan Air to join them!


I have not holidayed with my sister or mum for about 15 years so I am rather excited and more so to spend time with the kids paying in the pool and going to the beach and building sand castles (I am a big kid at heart) and the best part about it all is that I don't have very long to wait at all as I jet off on Saturday the 25th June just 4 days after my Birthday, thats just under 4 weeks by my calculations! Then not to forget my trip on the MSC Splendida Yacht club in July I have a lot to look forward to.

To top all of this off I am going to Ladies Day at Ascot on Thursday 16th June so my next dilemma is what to wear??!! Aaaarrggghh!  If you have any suggestions for this then all are welcome! What kind of hat should I go for? Small and discreet or big and bold? Maybe I should stick with a cruises theme? There are certainly some weird and wonderful ones thats for sure!



 Hmmmmm I'm not so sure  to be honest but we shall see.... I will no doubt take lots of pictures and blog for you all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment