Recommend me to your friends

Sunday 15 May 2011

Clever Cloggs!

On Friday my boyfriend had some fantastic news which I thought worthy to share! For the last 2years he has been partaking the LPC,legal practice course to you and I and on Friday after months of revision he had the results of his law exams and I am very proud to say he passed them all....with a Distinction no less! He doesn't have an ounce of common sense in his body but he has proven he knows the law! The best part of this story is on one of them he actually achieved 90% which may be the highest Mark in the country. He will find out in a few weeks and if he is he will recieve £2000 for his efforts!!! Hmmmmm maybe he will treat me to a lovely cruise?? One can only hope! There are some really cheap Celebrity cruises around and they are one of my favourite cruise lines so fingers crossed we may be booking one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment