Recommend me to your friends

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Shining the Torch on the Town

It all reached fever pitch on Sunday here in the Cruise.co.uk home town of Redditch as we saw the arrival of the Olympic Torch....



This once in a lifetime event was ceratinly not to be missed and so I was up bright and early to make sure I got a sight of the torch as it passed through the Town Centre. I have to say I am not really one for sports if i'm honest but I do very much like the idea of the Olympic Games, especially as it is such an old tradition. Luckily I had work that morning anyway and our offices are located just  minutes from where the action took place, very handy!

I did only manage to get a short glimpse of the torch but it was well worth it, history in the making for our little Town of Redditch. Here are the pictures I managed to snap....





Have you had the torch pass through your town yet? If not, do go and see it when it does, it really is worth the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment