Recommend me to your friends

Friday 14 June 2013

Get a Good Nights sleep on Ventura!

If you are in search of a perfect nights sleep on your Cruise Holiday, then look no further than the P&O Ventura!



Ventura is one of the largest ships in the P&O fleet with an incredible choice of facilities from bars, restaurants, a sports court, 4 pools, Spa and Theater along with many exciting features that are exclusively to the ship. these include its Signature Restaurant, The White Room, by the very own Marco Pierre White. 

To top all of this off she was recently refurbished with state of the art luxury Sealy Beds. This means you can sail off to a deeper more comfortable sleep than you would probably even get at home in your own bed!

I personally tend to get a good nights sleep on most ships I have been on as I find the beds and bedding extremely comfortable, so I would be very keen to give these a try on the Ventura. 


No comments:

Post a Comment