Recommend me to your friends

Thursday 4 July 2013

Cruising with Babies?

I am very excited to hear that we are FINALLY going to get some nice weather this coming weekend. It's not been the greatest summer so far lets's face it. Not only is it going to be nice weather, but it also falls on my weekend off! Even better! :)



So what are my plans for a sunny weekend off? Well, as I am 27 weeks pregnant it certainly isn't going to be anything too strenuous! Probably just bask in the sun with family and friends, maybe have a little BBQ and feed the baby!

On the subject of pregnancy, I have missed out on some exciting ship launches and cruises this year due to being pregnant :( the Royal Princess being one of them....the reason being is because I was too far along for the ship to be able to accept me. Each cruise line has there own terms for this but the general is to be no more than 24 weeks pregnant at the time of travel. This, I think, is down to premature births as the ships facilities cannot look after premature babies.

Being an expectant new mum, like myself, it is always handy to know the cruise lines minimum age to accept children. here is a useful link to help you with making your choice for your next family holiday and how well they cater for babies and toddlers:



No comments:

Post a Comment