Recommend me to your friends

Monday 29 July 2013

Cruise.co.uk are supporting our local Football Team!

Cruise.co.uk can announce that we are PROUDLY sponsoring our local football team, Redditch United FC or known to supporters as The Reds!

It all came about because my boyfriend, Mark Hands, has played for Redditch United on and off for a few years now and is currently playing for them. He asked me about possible sponsorship and we thought it would be a great way to keep things local and support the small guys.

Redditch are in the Southern Evo Stick league. 

The new 2013/2014 kits has arrived and this is what it looks like:


Not bad if I say so myself! 
I am sure many of the staff at Cruise.co.uk will be heading down to the Valley (the Valley Stadium) to watch them and support them in the new season. Fingers crossed for a good run COME ON THE REDS!




No comments:

Post a Comment