Recommend me to your friends

Monday 27 December 2010

Favourite Xmas pressie??

Christmas is over and done with for another year....the turkey has been eaten and all the crackers pulled.

My day was fun filled and very family orientated with all the usual eating and drinking. The best part about my day was watching my little niece and nephew open their presents...but what did they get? Well, amongst all the usual kiddies stuff my little nephew Aiden got a little plastic guitar or "gigitar" as he calls it (he's only 2 and half bless him) I did not realise how much fun one little man could have with something as simple as that. I mean from the moment he opened it to the moment he had to go to bed he did not take it off from around his neck to the point where his little neck was red raw from the strap!! But he would not give it up! He was rocking around the lounge like a true little rock star strumming away on it - if ever there is going to be a guitar player he surely will be it! Here is a picture of him taking his stage ready for action...



His little face lighting up when he opened his gigitar!

Taking his stage! Mini Mick Hucknal maybe with his ginger hair??
Its definitely fair to say that this was Aidens favourite present from santa, did anybody get something they absolutely loved? Or maybe even hated? Or was just plain weird/funny? Did anybody recieve a cruise maybe? Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment